Are you currently looking for a new role and have the relevant experience within a Business Analyst role? Fletchers are currently recruiting for a Business & service Improvement Analyst to join our Friendly team.
This role is to work within the continuous improvement area of our business as part of the Operations Team with responsibility for improving the operations of the business through process mapping and data analysis. The duties include review of suggestions for continuous improvement, consideration of the benefits these will provide, development and implementation. In addition, data mapping and data analysis will be a key requirement.
• Analysing existing systems & operational procedures
• Understanding the operational needs and business goals of the company
• Collecting & analysing relevant data from within the business
• Analysing data through a variety of statistical methods and models.
• Presenting data & recommendations for change & improvement to senior management teams
• Tracking the progress of operational changes that are implemented across the company
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent organisation skills,
• Excellent communication skills,
• Knowledge of process mapping techniques
• Excellent research & analytical skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to turn complex concepts into simple language
• Working knowledge of word processing’s tools and other relevant software packages
• Stakeholder management experience
• Positive attitude with a desire to resolve issues effectively
• Flexible approach
• Receptive and open minded
• Excellent attention to detail
• Pro-active thinker, able to solve problems independently as they arise
• Ability to communicate well at all levels
Desired Skills and Experience
• Previous experience of working within a law firm
• A basic understanding of legal processes
What you can expect from us:
• £28,000 per annum- DOE
• Bonus scheme
• 35 Hours per working week
• Location Southport & hybrid Working
• 35 days holiday including bank holiday and we close for Christmas
• Option to purchase 3 extra days holiday
• 3 days additional day holiday on the 5th, 7th and 9th full year of employment.
• Sick pay – after completion of probation
• Flexible agile working environment
• Company events
• Pension scheme
• Work life balance
• Value awards
• Breakout rooms with free tea and coffee, TVs, table football and comfy sofa’s to relax on your breaks when working in the office
• Internal Progression
TRUST | INNOVATION | DEVELOPMENT | PERFORMANCE | CUSTOMER
Our people are at the heart of everything we do! We take pride in the results gained for our clients and go the extra mile to get justice.
Fletchers are an employer of choice, rated a top 80 Law Firm by the Times. We believe that diversity drives innovation, we are all different people aiming for the same goal to get our customers the compensation they deserve. Our culture drives our employees to achieve the best, not only for the customers but for their own growth, development and wellbeing.
If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career with the opportunity to grow and develop, a workplace where you are a valued member of the team and not just a number, we would love to hear from you.
We reserve the right to close this role before the date specified depending on the calibre and volume of candidates