New Enquiries Team Leader – £21,000- £25,000 pa DOE
Fletchers Solicitors have a fantastic opportunity for a New Enquiries Team Leader to join our growing Medical Negligence Enquiries team!
Location: Manchester/ Hybrid
We are a fast growing Top 100 UK Law Firm, specialising in complex and serious Personal Injury and Medical Negligence cases. We are looking for the right person to join our award-winning Medical Negligence team as a team leader in our new enquiries team.
Our new enquiries team help thousands of people each month who believe they have suffered from a medical mistake. They are responsible for guiding the clients through our initial screening process, gathering all the necessary information in order for the lawyers to decide as to whether or not they have a case. The team deal with the full spectrum of clients, incidents, and injuries – from surgical errors to cosmetic and dental issues, all the way through to serious, life changing negligence. It is a great introduction to Medical Negligence law. Throughout every call, empathy and client care are of the utmost importance at all times. We are privileged those clients have trusted us with their potential case.
As a team leader, you will run a team of call handlers within our wider New Enquiries team. You will be pushing the team to achieve targets and drive performance, as well as ensure the quality of information gathered is to a high standard. You will ensure every call is dealt with professionally and with empathy and care.
Our New Enquiries team is a superb introduction to working within the largest Medical Negligence department in the country. As a team leader, you will help grow and develop colleagues so they can progress through the business and assist with interviewing new candidates to join the business.
The successful candidate will have people management skills and will be able to lead a team to achieve the best results for themselves, the business, and our clients. They will have exceptional organisation skills, attention to detail and Communication skills and want to work in a dynamic fast paced team with an innovate approach to working and people orientated management. They will have an interest in the law and potentially a desire to progress within a growing/thriving law firm.
In return Fletchers can offer:
• Monthly Incentives/bonus
• A bonus scheme paid yearly (subject to targets being met)
• Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
• Life Assurance Policy
• Medicash policy to cover some dental, optical and other medical expenses
• 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days’ holiday per year, until you long service award the 3 days after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment.
• Enhanced company sick pay scheme
• Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
• Varied calendar of funded company social events
• Monthly voucher awards
We have golfers, runners, video game heroes, movie buffs, musicians, and every other variety of people. We have family people, single people, happy people, you will find a friend her and like we said bring your friends too and get yourself a referral fee for each one! Our people are at the heart of everything we do! We take pride in the results gained for our clients and go the extra mile to get justice. Fletchers are an employer of choice, rated a top 80 Law Firm by the Times. We believe that diversity drives innovation, we are all different people aiming for the same goal to get our customers the compensation they deserve. Our culture drives our employees to achieve the best, not only for the customers but for their own growth, development, and wellbeing.
We reserve the right to close this role before the date specified depending on the calibre and volume of candidates
• Monitor stats and ensure the SLA for abandoned calls is achieved daily and all inbound calls are being answered
• Monitor agent performance against KPI’s set to ensure targets are met
• Review file closures
• Motivate and engage the teams, weekly/monthly team activities
• Work allocation to all staff on a daily basis
• Performance Manage all Staff to progress the teams for personal and professional development by way of 121’s each month, weekly chats to review audits, probation reviews, performance improvement plans etc.
• Audit Reviews for all staff members on a monthly basis to ensure compliances measures for the business are being met
• Perform HR processes such as return to work interviews and sickness absence reviews
• Any Ad-Hoc tasks as and when required by Manager to support with department development and innovation
• Interview potential new candidates as and when required
• Monitoring and compile reports good understanding of excel and data management
• Reporting to management/HR/Directors when required
Essential Skills and Experience:
• To have people management skills
• To assist in a supportive/troubleshooting role for the team
• To assist and support manager
• Drive team performance to achieve targets and create a healthy working environment. To be able to lead and motivate a team, arranging and preparing agendas for regular team meetings
• Exceptional organisation skills, displaying attention to detail and time management
• Exceptional customer service skills, specifically when handling complaints
• Adaptability and flexibility
• The ability to interact with colleagues and staff in a professional and courteous manner and performance manage accordingly
• Helping with training and development of staff to further their career goals and ensure team performance is highly maintained
• Good IT skills, preferably a working knowledge of Proclaim and Excel, telephony dialler systems, CRM.
• The ability to apply initiative and forward thinking and approach manager with new ways of working to better the department
• Experience of interviewing candidates
• Compliance with office manual procedures