Fletchers Solicitors Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our growing Accounts and Finance team!
Location: Southport/ Hybrid
We are one of the country’s leading law firms and have recently been acquired by an affiliate of Sun European Partners LLP, whose focus is on growing our already successful business considerably in the next few years.
As we gear up for growth, we are adding to our already successful team to start our new financial year strongly. We are looking for the right person to be part of a growing and thriving internal Accounts and Finance team!
- Processing incoming cheques
- Processing Client Payments and Disbursements Payments
- Clearing Client Balances
- Checking costs are correct with ledger
- Updating spreadsheets
- Dealing with emails from fee earners
- Closing/archiving of case files
- Complying with Solicitors Regulatory Authority Rules
- Other accounts admin jobs as required
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Working with a case management system
- Attention to Detail
- Good mathematical skills
- Basic IT skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
In return Fletchers can offer:
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A bonus scheme paid twice a year (subject to targets being met)
- Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
- 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days’ holiday per year, until you long service award the 3 days after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment.
- Enhanced company sick pay scheme
- Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
- Varied calendar of funded company social events
- Monthly voucher awards
Our people are at the heart of everything we do! We take pride in the results gained for our clients and go the extra mile to get justice. Fletchers are an employer of choice, rated a top 80 Law Firm by the Times. We believe that diversity drives innovation, we are all different people aiming for the same goal to get our clients the compensation they deserve. Our culture drives our employees to achieve the best not only for the clients but for their own growth, development, and wellbeing.
We reserve the right to close this role before the date specified depending on the calibre and volume of candidates