Are you looking for your next role? Do you have experience with accounts and working on a case management system? If so Fletchers have an existing opportunity to Join our friendly team as an Accounts Assistant.
In the role you will deal with a wide range of task from Processing incoming cheques to posting and paying purchase leader invoices, liaising with our Litigation Executives and much more with support and development every step of the way.
• Processing incoming cheques
• Processing Client Payments and Disbursement Payments
• Transferring monies from client to office account
• Clearing Client Balances
• Posting and paying purchase ledger invoices
• Updating spreadsheets
• Liaising with Litigation Executives
• Closing/archiving of case files
• Complying with Solicitors Regulatory Authority Rules
• Other accounts admin jobs as required
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 1 to 2 year’s experience in a similar role
• Working with a case management system
• Attention to Detail
• Good mathematical skills
• Basic IT skills
• Ability to communicate effectively
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
• Bonus scheme
• 35 days holiday including bank holiday and we close for Christmas
• Option to purchase 3 extra days holiday
• 3 days additional day holiday on the 5th, 7th and 9th full year of employment.
• Sick pay – after completion of probation
• Flexible agile working environment
• Company events
• Pension scheme
• Work life balance
• Value awards
• Breakout rooms with free tea and coffee, TVs, table football and comfy sofa’s to relax on your breaks when working in the office
• Internal Progression
Our values provide the framework for how we engage with our colleagues and customers, these behaviours are demonstrated in this role and across the business in all departments and by all employees.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do! We take pride in the results gained for our clients and go the extra mile to get justice.
Fletchers are an employer of choice, rated a top 80 Law Firm by the Times. We believe that diversity drives innovation, we are all different people aiming for the same goal to get our customers the compensation they deserve. Our culture drives our employees to achieve the best, not only for the customers but for their own growth, development and wellbeing.
If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career with the opportunity to grow and develop, a workplace where you are a valued member of the team and not just a number, we would love to hear from you.