To assist and help all members of the practice with respect to various administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, errands, court duties and banking.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES INCLUDE.
- Making errands relevant to office duties and banking when required. Making any errands for members of the Management Team and/or The Directors.
- Ensuring post is collected from all offices, putting post in envelope. Sorting post in the various postal services used by the office, ensuring envelopes bear the correct stamp (i.e. DX), ensuring all mail is stamped/franked correctly. Delivering post to post office and or making sure the same is ready for collection by the post office at the appropriate time and taking documents to the Document Exchange.
- Ensuring that there are supplies to tea, coffee, sugar, milk, juice and cleaning materials and shopping for these provisions on a regular basis.
- Checking stationery cupboards on a regular basis and ensuring stocks are maintained.
- Manning the switchboard and carrying out receptionist duties during the lunchtime period and during the absence of the receptionist.
- Assisting other staff members with miscellaneous tasks as and when required to do so.