To develop and grow the CSR strategy around our 6 agreed pillars of growth: Community, Customer, Environment, Fletcherians, Inclusiveness, Values & Ethics
To learn more about the people we help through our work click here: https://www.fletcherssolicitors.co.uk/our-cases. To learn more about our CSR work, click here: https://www.fletcherssolicitors.co.uk/corporate-social-responsibility/
• Co-ordinate the delivery of an effective CSR programme that will deliver targets agreed by the business
• Develop and author an annual CSR report that provides clear direction on strategy, delivery and performance
• Understand industry standards for evaluation of CSR and establish key performance indicators, ensuring we record, measure and evaluate Fletchers’ CSR strategy
• Develop charity partnership programmes and develop relationships with key business contacts within these partners
• Engage team members and other internal stakeholders across internal and external CSR activity
• Ensure effective methods are in place to communicate business ethics, CSR targets and performance
• Attend relevant industry events on behalf of Fletchers
• Be the knowledge leader and expert for CSR within the company
• Manage CSR budget to ensure a balance of CSR related spend and best ROI
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent organisational and project management skills
• A demonstrable understanding of the benefits of CSR for business and society
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues in all departments including business heads and department leaders
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Previous experience of working in CSR within the corporate or voluntary sector
• Ability to organise charity fundraising events for maximum leverage for both the charity and the business
• A passion for and commitment to Inclusiveness, the environment and responsible business
Please submit your CV and cover letter online. They should demonstrate your knowledge and experience in relation to the above criteria
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
Fletchers is committed to attracting, growing and engaging with talented people from diverse backgrounds at every level. As part of this commitment we recognise the importance of an inclusive Fletchers community, to ensure that all can flourish and reach their full potential.
Particular care will be taken to ensure that this policy is fairly applied and there is no discrimination on the grounds of race or ethnic origin, disability, gender or gender identity, caring responsibilities, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age or any other requirement that cannot be objectively justified. Fletchers will fulfil its legal duties, ensuring that “reasonable adjustments”, where practicable, are made to ensure that individuals with a disability are not disadvantaged as part of the recruitment and selection process.
Fletchers is a certified Disability Confident Employer. Disability Confident is a government scheme designed to encourage employers to recruit and retain disabled people and those with health conditions. Disability Confident is a recognition given by the Government’s Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to employers based in Great Britain who have agreed to take action to meet thirteen commitments regarding the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees.
If you require any adjustments in order to attend your interview, please make us aware of this at the earliest opportunity.
Please note that our office is taking measures to keep our fellow colleagues and visitors safe.
When attending the office please:
• Ring the bell located at the office entrance and wait to be invited into the reception area
• Wear a mask when walking around communal areas
• Sanitize your hands at every opportunity
• Social distancing must be adhered to wherever possible.
If you have any concerns with regards to Covid and coming into the office to attend your interview, please do let us know