Cost Administrator – £18,018 pa
Fletchers Solicitors Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join our growing Cost team!
Location: Southport/ Hybrid
We are one of the country’s leading law firms and have recently been acquired by an affiliate of Sun European Partners LLP, whose focus is on growing our already successful business considerably in the next few years.
As we gear up for growth, we are adding to our already successful team to start our new financial year strongly. We are looking for the right person to be part of a growing/thriving Cost team.
The role will be to work directly within the costs team and provide support/assist with various cost functions. From Clerical support, preparation of part 8 proceedings, detailed assessment requests, court bundles, service of bills of costs. If you have experience using the Microsoft packages, have attention to detail are self-motivated and have the ability to work to deadlines. If you want to work for a growing company this could be the role for you! Legal or Cost experience would be an advantage but not essential.
In return Fletchers can offer:
• Competitive salary
• Bonus scheme (subject to targets being met)
• Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
• 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days’ holiday per year, until you long service award the 3 days after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment.
• Enhanced company sick pay scheme
• Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
• Varied calendar of funded company social events
• Monthly voucher awards
We have golfers, runners, video game heroes, movie buffs, musicians, and every other variety of people. We have family people, single people, happy people, you will find a friend her and like we said bring your friends too and get yourself a referral fee for each one! Our people are at the heart of everything we do! We take pride in the results gained for our clients and go the extra mile to get justice. Fletchers are an employer of choice, rated a top 80 Law Firm by the Times. We believe that diversity drives innovation, we are all different people aiming for the same goal to get our customers the compensation they deserve. Our culture drives our employees to achieve the best, not only for the customers but for their own growth, development, and wellbeing.
We reserve the right to close this role before the date specified depending on the calibre and volume of candidates
• Clerical support to costs team
• Preparation of Part 8 proceedings
• Preparation of Detailed Assessment requests
• Service of bills of costs
• Preparation of court bundles
• Ensuring post received is placed on costs files
• Ensuring post out is sent correctly
• Carrying out data entry & reporting
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Microsoft package workings
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work to deadlines
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Legal and or Costs experience