Fletchers have an existing opportunity to Join our friendly team in the Cost department as a Negotiator. The role will be predominantly dealing with Medical Negligence & Serious Injury cost cases with experience handling all types of bills of cost.
• Managing own caseload of complex and varied personal injury work via case management software
• Preparation Points of dispute/ Points of Reply
• Bundle preparation (both paper & electronic)
• Working towards set targets & SLAs
• Conducting costs litigation and necessary court documents
• Drafting instructions to Counsel
• Ensure all Court deadlines are complied with
• Preparing detailed advice on cost recovery prospects
• Advocacy (not obligatory requirement)
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Demonstrate excellent negotiation skills
• Have strong technical skills
• Possess strong attention to detail
• Work effectively as part of a team
What you can expect from us:
• Salary DOE
• Bonus scheme
• 35 days holiday including bank holiday and we close for Christmas
• Option to purchase 3 extra days holiday
• 3 days additional day holiday on the 5th, 7th and 9th full year of employment.
• Sick pay – after completion of probation
• Flexible agile working environment
• Company events
• Pension scheme
• Work life balance
• Value awards
• Breakout rooms with free tea and coffee, TVs, table football and comfy sofa’s to relax on your breaks when working in the office
• Internal Progression
• Location – Southport/Manchester/Remote- Hybrid working office/home
TRUST | INNOVATION | DEVELOPMENT | PERFORMANCE | CUSTOMER
Our people are at the heart of everything we do! We take pride in the results gained for our clients and go the extra mile to get justice.
Fletchers are an employer of choice, rated a top 80 Law Firm by the Times. We believe that diversity drives innovation, we are all different people aiming for the same goal to get our customers the compensation they deserve. Our culture drives our employees to achieve the best, not only for the customers but for their own growth, development, and wellbeing.
If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career with the opportunity to grow and develop, a workplace where you are a valued member of the team and not just a number, we would love to hear from you.
We reserve the right to close this role before the date specified depending on the calibre and volume of candidates