JOB TITLE: Customer Contact Team Member
To act as first point of contact for the customer using all of the below skills to take a detailed timeline of events in relation to their injuries sustained.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Call Centre experience required (min 1 year) or studying/passed Law Degree
- A willingness to progress within the company
- Excellent verbal, written communication and telephone skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team player
- Microsoft Office
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good listening and organisational skills
- Grade A – C in GCSE English language
- Speaking with the customers via phone and email
- Obtaining and drafting a full timeline of events based on the customer’s instructions in relation to injury claims and be able to be empathetic.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of claims process for Medical Negligence, RTA, Data Breach and Personal Injury claims.
- Building rapport with customers ensuring all accurate information is taken and entered onto the Proclaim file management system.
- Monitoring own task list making sure all enquiries are contacted daily to chase the customer for instructions
- Ensure individual targets/KPI’s are met on a monthly basis
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Action all post on files and deal with accordingly
- Assisting others with any other duties as and when required
- Liaising with supervisors where necessary
- Adhering to GDPR & Fletchers processes
- Any other ad-hoc duties