To act as the first point of contact for the client using all of the below skills to take a detailed witness statement of events in relation to client injury.
- Speaking with the customers via email and phone.
- Drafting a full detailed witness statement based on the customer’s instructions in relation to injury claims.
- Build up rapport with customers ensuring all accurate information is taken and entered onto the system.
- Monitoring own task list making sure all leads are called/texted/emailed daily to chase the customer for instructions.
- Ensure individual targets/KPI’s are met on a monthly basis.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Action all post on files and deal with accordingly.
- Assisting others with any other duties as and when required.
- Liaising with supervisors where necessary.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Good customer care skills
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Call center experience preferred
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
- Good listening and organisational skills
- Grade A – C in GCSE English language
Monday to Friday shifts 8:30am to 16:30pm or 9:30am to 17:30 or 10:00am to 18:00pm
Saturdays 10am to 4pm. Saturdays required to work one in every 4-week rota period and Bank holidays
Starting salary £15,000.00
- With an increase to £15,500.00 after 6 months (dependent on appraisal score)
- With an increase to £16,000.00 after 12 months (dependent on appraisal score)
- With an increase to £16,500.00 after 18 months (dependent on appraisal score)