Executive Assistant – Salary up to £30,000 DOE
Fletchers Solicitors have a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our growing Support team!
Location: Manchester / Hybrid
If you’re looking for your next Career move, have experience working in a support role to a CEO and want to work with a friendly, growing, and supportive team this could be the role for you!
The role will help our business deliver its plans for significant growth over the coming years and is a great job for someone wanting to develop a career in this exciting area.
The role will be to support the Chief Executive Officer and Executive Team through diary planning, co-ordination, and management, taking meeting minutes and actions, arranging travel and other general administration.
We are looking for a person with Strong administrative and organisational skills, ideally gained in a senior executive PA/EA role. Excellent, effective communication and people skills with the ability to recognise and manage sensitive situations appropriately. The ability to work independently and to prioritise and manage a workload which requires supporting several executives with different needs at different times, Excellent Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) skills.
In return Fletchers can offer:
• A bonus scheme paid yearly (subject to targets being met)
• Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
• Life Assurance Policy
• Medicash policy to cover some dental, optical and other medical expenses
• 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days, holiday per year,
• Long service award 3 days extra holidays after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment.
• Enhanced company sick and maternity pay scheme
• Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
• Varied calendar of funded company social events
• Monthly voucher awards
We have golfers, runners, video game heroes, movie buffs, musicians, and every other variety of people. We have family people, single people, happy people, you will find a friend here! We have a recommendation scheme, bring your friends along and get yourself a referral fee for each one! Our people are at the heart of everything we do! We take pride in the results gained for our clients and go the extra mile to get justice.
Fletchers are an employer of choice, rated a top 80 Law Firm by the Times. We believe that diversity drives innovation, we are all different people aiming for the same goal to get our customers the compensation they deserve. Our culture drives our employees to achieve the best, not only for the customers but for their own growth, development, and wellbeing.
We reserve the right to close this role before the date specified depending on the calibre and volume of candidates
• Plan and manage diaries proactively for the Chief Executive and Executive team of 3 other senior leaders, enabling them to be effective and efficient
• Plan and organise events on behalf of the Chief Executive, such as arranging and managing the Monthly Brief to all colleagues
• Attend management meetings and make notes, take minutes, or record actions, as appropriate
• Represent Fletchers positively with external support teams (e.g. at owners, advisors etc.) and manage external meetings where appropriate
• Make travel arrangements for the Executive team
• Provide general administrative support to the Executive team
• Provide an administrative support service to the Manchester office, ensuring that supplies are managed appropriately, and working with Facilities and Technology colleagues and the building’s management team to ensure the office runs smoothly
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Strong administrative and organisational skills, ideally gained in a senior executive PA/EA role
• Excellent, effective communication and people skills with the ability to recognise and manage sensitive situations appropriately
• Ability to work independently and to prioritise and manage a workload which requires supporting several executives with different needs at different times
• Excellent Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) skills
• Ability to record and write accurate, concise minutes and notes of meetings
• Demonstrable problem-solving skills
• Office management experience is desirable but not essential