To provide administrative support to the Director and Heads of Department (HOD’s) of Medical Negligence (MN) in ensuring that all of the teams in the MN Dept. achieve set objectives by reporting on key factors, completing management reporting as required and ensuring the smooth allocation and monitoring of new enquiries and further risk assessments.
- Reviewing KPI’s and reporting with regards to performance.
- Allocating new enquiries and further risk assessments to the teams whilst assisting in quality control checks to ensure cases are accepted, managed and completed in line with Fletchers’ policy.
- Producing quality control reports to Director of MN and highlighting any concerns arising from them.
- Producing reports to Director of MN as per business need.
- Completing a number of administration tasks autonomously, such as Conditional Fee Arrangements (CFAs), pre-sign up queries to ensure client retention and cases that are placed on hold for acceptance etc.
- Providing assistance to the Director of MN to ensure monthly/yearly targets are met and/or on track.
- Providing assistance the Director of MN and HOD’s to ensure that departmental objectives are met.
- Undertaking the allocation and monitoring of new enquiries and further risk assessments in MN and undertake related matters as per business need.
- Providing support and assistance to the wider MN teams.
- Liaising with the Operations Team with regards to MN related matters.
- Reporting on any ad hoc matters as per business need.
- Monitoring and reporting daily to Director of MN and HOD’s regarding the teams RA1 and RA2 acceptance rates/acceptance rates of the individuals within those teams whilst identifying trends and advising if figures drop below agreed criteria set.
- Supporting and assisting the Medical Negligence Head of Excellence as per business need.
- Management of internal file audit process.
- Providing assistance to MNSIU management and teams as per business need.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Excellent knowledge of computer case management processes, Excel, Powerpoint, Word and MS Teams.
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to agile and understand and be responsive to business need
- Excellent attention to detail and commercial focus
- Ability to work largely unsupervised
- To be able to perform as part of a team and also autonomously within role at the discretion of Director/HOD’s
- Excellent time recording
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- To be aware and understand what constitutes excellence for customers
This position is a Fixed Term Contract