Fletchers Solicitors are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to model, report and manage project financials across various new ventures.
The Finance Business Partner will work closely with the Strategy and Transformation team to financially evaluate all new projects, providing analysis and recommendations to improve financial performance where ever possible.
This role will be responsible for financially managing all ongoing projects, providing support to the project leads and monitoring performance against financial projections, reporting to project boards monthly.
This role requires extensive project and management accounting experience, in addition to strong communication skills and exceptional attention to detail. A proven track record of financial modelling and project appraisal is required to ensure the successful candidate can hit the ground running and add immediate benefit to existing projects.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for financial management of all projects, so the ability to communicate effectively to non-finance team members is essential, as is building strong relations with our project teams across the business.
Additional tasks will include some management accounts preparation and providing financial support to cost centres within Fletchers by reviewing monthly spend, identifying potential savings and supporting the Head of Finance in quarterly revisions and annual budget setting.
Fletchers Solicitors is a fast paced, innovative environment therefore the ability to think outside of the box and constantly improve the way we work is key to this role.
- Financial modelling
- Project appraisal
- Financial support to project boards
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Analysis and interpretation of data
- Quarterly and annual budget forecasts
- Some VAT returns & tax computations
- Supporting annual stat account preparation
- Ad hoc duties as required
- CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Project accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills, including VLOOKUPS, SUMIFS and pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the business
- Experience in the Legal sector
- Use of a case management system
- Commercially led
- Statutory reporting
- VAT and tax accounting experience