Fletchers Solicitors are looking to recruit a part qualified accountant to join as a Junior Business Partner in a role that will support the financial review and analysis of the business with a particular focus on providing management accounts support to the legal teams.
This role requires management accounts experience ideally from a project finance background, in addition to strong communication skills and exceptional attention to detail. A proven track record of financial modelling and monthly reporting is desirable to ensure the successful candidate can hit the ground running and add immediate benefit to the business.
The successful candidate will be dealing directly with Legal Heads of department, so the ability to communicate effectively to non-finance team members is essential, as is building strong relations with our non finance stakeholders across the business.
Additional tasks will include some management accounts preparation and providing financial support to regular weekly and monthly management reporting within Fletchers by reviewing monthly spend, identifying potential savings and supporting the Head of FP&A in quarterly revisions and annual budget setting.
Fletchers Solicitors is a fast paced, innovative environment therefore the ability to think outside of the box and constantly improve the way we work is key to this role.
• Financial modelling & WIP analysis
• Monthly/weekly KPI reporting for legal teams
• Analysis and interpretation of data
• Quarterly and annual budget forecasts
• Ad hoc duties as required
• Part qualified (CIMA/ACCA)
• Management accounts experience
• Advanced Excel skills, including VLOOKUPS, SUMIFS and pivot tables
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Ability to build relationships across all levels of the business
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility to respond to changing and emergent priorities
• Experience in the Legal sector
• Use of a case management system
• Commercially led