To play a key role in one of the Medical Negligence teams by working on allocated cases, corresponding with customers and experts to ensure their cases are conducted in a proactive and commercially-focussed manner.
You will be joining a quality, large, busy and growing team of clinical negligence experts. You will be working on all aspects of litigation within your team, both pre-litigation and post-litigation work, in a ‘cradle to grave’ environment.
- Supporting the team to provide outstanding service to customers
- Proactive case management and progression
- Supporting the delivery of the team’s financial performance KPIs
- Effective and thorough time recording
- Working with customers to ensure that relevant information is collected and collated to enable timely progression of the case
- Drafting correspondence as required
- Requesting medical records and monitoring of receipt of the same in line with protocol
- Following up medical records and researching medical conditions as required by the Team Leader
- Co-ordinating the progression of cases with all internal and external parties
- Providing support to the team as required
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Good IT skills especially in respect of Microsoft Office packages and proclaim
- Customer service experience
- Some legal knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of team
- We reserve the right to close this role before the date shown depending on calibre and volume of applications.