We are one of the country’s leading consumer law firms and have recently been acquired by an affiliate of Sun European Partners LLP, whose focus is on growing our already successful business considerably in the next few years.
As we gear up for growth, we are adding to our already successful team to start our new financial year strongly. We are looking for the right person to be part of a growing/thriving internal team.
The role will be to work within the Legal Strategy & Transformation Team in Manchester/hybrid to deliver transformation projects across our business that improve performance and accelerate growth.
- Support the diagnosis of performance issues across the business, identify opportunities for improvement, and scope projects to deliver against those opportunities
- Lead specific performance improvement projects, including designing the problem-solving approach, working with the teams across the business to help draw together the right insight and capabilities, and ensuring the projects remain on track
- Where required, deliver specific analysis and problem-solving components of individual projects, including numerical analysis, expert interviews, and legal review
- Synthesise the output of our problem solving into a recommendation for consideration by the Director and/or Heads of Department
- Determine how best to land change initiatives with the broader business, ensuring buy-in from colleagues, capability building where required, and appropriate performance management going forward.
- Work with the Director and/or Head of Legal Strategy and Transformation to ensure compliance issues are considered and addressed in all legal transformation activities
- Build external networks and partnerships and working effectively with external advisor that may support or inform strategic change projects
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Understanding of and ability to deliver excellent client service
- Strong problem solving skills, ideally across a variety of situations/techniques (e.g. numerical analysis)
- Able to influence others who are not direct line reports. Able to draw on a range of influencing techniques (logic and reasoning, appealing to common values, leveraging networks etc.)
- Good Project management skills and able to cope with ambiguity
- A good understanding of streamlining legal policies and procedures
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration; able to work proactively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work on sensitive topics whilst maintaining impeccable professional standards
In return Fletchers can offer:
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A bonus scheme paid annually (subject to targets being met)
- Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
- 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days’ holiday per year, until you long service award the 3 days after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment.
- Enhanced company sick pay scheme
- Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
- Varied calendar of funded company social events
- Monthly voucher awards
Our people are at the heart of everything we do! We take pride in the results gained for our clients and go the extra mile to get justice. Fletchers are an employer of choice, rated a top 80 Law Firm by the Times. We believe that diversity drives innovation, we are all different people aiming for the same goal to get our clients the compensation they deserve. Our culture drives our employees to achieve the best, not only for the customers but for their own growth, development, and wellbeing.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career with the opportunity to grow and developing a workplace where you are a valued member of the team and not just a number, we would love to hear from you. For an informal chat about this or any of our other roles, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You can also contact us on LinkedIn:
We reserve the right to close this role before the date specified depending on the calibre and volume of candidates