ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- RTA Personal Injury experience
- Target Driven
To run a caseload of around 140 pre-issue disputed files. These will mainly be cases which have dropped from the MOJ portal so liability investigations will need to be made. The team target is based on issuing court proceedings as well as a fee target. A good knowledge of RTA liability matters is essential.
This role will require a mixture of home working and office attendance.
(SECTIONS IF APPLICABLE)
- Run a mixture of liability disputed & accepted files either to point of issue or settlement
- Assess liability early on in the case and make commercial decisions and complete risk evaluations
- Arrange medical appointments and reviewing medical reports
- Instructing engineer inspections
- Review police reports
- Liaise with hire companies and third-party insurers over liability
- Assess quantum and to be able to value claims
- Review and take instructions from the client.
- Push cases through to achieve team target
- Court document writing
- Help cover absent team members work