Are you looking for your next legal role? Do you have 3-5 years’ experience Running a complex Multi-Track/ Catastrophic caseload?
Do you want to join a company where you are a person not just a number and has loads of great benefits?
Fletchers have an existing opportunity to Join our friendly team in the Serious Injury department as a Litigation Executive.
Responsible for assisting a Senior Solicitor on the running of a case load of Catastrophic injury cases, many of which have a value over £1,000,000. In addition, to run a smaller caseload of multi-track files where required in line with current company policies and legal requirements.
The role allows a good balance between home and office working.
• Ensure that cases are progressed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Progress files in line with KPI Targets
• Liaising with clients, experts, barristers, third party solicitors and insurers as necessary.
• Dealing with all aspects of pre and post issue procedures in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Pursuing cases to conclusion.
• Ensuring all actions as per Proclaim Action List are completed in a timely fashion.
• Accurate time recording.
• Maintaining client files in good order in accordance with Lexcel and other quality assurance requirements.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• 3-5 years PQE – grade C/B
• Up to date knowledge of running a complex Multi-Track/Catastrophic caseload,
• Knowledge and understanding of the Serious Injury Guide, Rehabilitation Code
• Knowledge and understanding of Court of Protection, Personal Injury Trust
• Litigation experience a must on complex cases, being able to take the lead on cases
• Knowledgeable understanding of funding, assisting and taking the lead in sign ups
• Case Planning, identifying experts of the right disciplines, being proactive
• Excellent court skills, being able to prepare and commence proceedings in High Court,
• Interim Payment Applications, attending CCMC, prepare directions, dealing with Cost Budgets, liaising with Part 35 experts, case managers, lay witness, ensuring continuity
• Excellent people and client care skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Innovative and Proactive
• Flexible and willing to commit to achieving results and meeting deadlines
• The ability to work in a team
• Full Driving Licence
What you can expect from us:
• Salary DOE
• Bonus scheme
• 35 days holiday including bank holiday and we close for Christmas
• Option to purchase 3 extra days holiday
• 3 days additional day holiday on the 5th, 7th and 9th full year of employment.
• Sick pay – after completion of probation
• Flexible agile working environment
• Company events
• Pension scheme
• Work life balance
• Value awards
• Breakout rooms with free tea and coffee, TVs, table football and comfy sofa’s to relax on your breaks when working in the office
• Internal Progression
TRUST | INNOVATION | DEVELOPMENT | PERFORMANCE | CUSTOMER
Our people are at the heart of everything we do! We take pride in the results gained for our clients and go the extra mile to get justice.
Fletchers are an employer of choice, rated a top 80 Law Firm by the Times. We believe that diversity drives innovation, we are all different people aiming for the same goal to get our customers the compensation they deserve. Our culture drives our employees to achieve the best, not only for the customers but for their own growth, development, and wellbeing.
If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career with the opportunity to grow and develop, a workplace where you are a valued member of the team and not just a number, we would love to hear from you.
We reserve the right to close this role before the date specified depending on the calibre and volume of candidates