Fletchers Solicitors Ltd have a fantastic opportunity to join our growing operations team as a new enquiries Team Member! Location Southport/ Hybrid- Salary £18,018 pa
We are one of the country’s leading consumer law firms and have recently been acquired by an affiliate of Sun European Partners LLP, whose focus is on growing our already successful business considerably in the next few years.
Are you looking for your first step into a legal career? Do you have Call Centre experience or are studying or have a law degree? This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to start their legal journey – Fletchers can offer flexible working and a great career path!
Our new enquiries team help thousands of people each month who believe they have suffered from a medical mistake. They are responsible for guiding the clients through our initial screening process, gathering all the necessary information in order for the lawyers to decide as to whether or not they have a case. The team deal with the full spectrum of clients, incidents, and injuries – from surgical errors to cosmetic and dental issues, all the way through to serious, life changing negligence. It is a great introduction to Medical Negligence law. Throughout every call, empathy and client care are of the utmost importance at all times. We are privileged those clients have trusted us with their potential case.
The role will be to act as first point of contact for the customers, take a detailed timeline of events in relation to the injuries they have sustained. Helping the customer take the first steps to help them to rebuild their life.
We are looking for people who are good at communicating with customers via phone and email, obtaining a full timeline of events based on the customers instructions in relation to injury claims and be able to be empathetic, good listening and organisational skills. To us the most important thing about personal injury & medical negligence claim is the individual at the centre of it all
In return Fletchers can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly Incentives
- Bonus scheme (subject to targets being met)
- Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
- Life Assurance Policy
- Medicash policy to cover some Dental, optical and other medical expenses
- 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days’ holiday per year, until you long service award the 3 days after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment.
- Enhanced company sick pay scheme
- Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
- Varied calendar of funded company social events
- Monthly voucher awards
We have golfers, runners, video game heroes, movie buffs, musicians, and every other variety of people. We have family people, single people, happy people, you will find a friend here! We have a recommendation scheme, bring your friends along and get yourself a referral fee for each one! Our people are at the heart of everything we do! We take pride in the results gained for our clients and go the extra mile to get justice. Fletchers are an employer of choice, rated a top 80 Law Firm by the Times. We believe that diversity drives innovation, we are all different people aiming for the same goal to get our customers the compensation they deserve. Our culture drives our employees to achieve the best, not only for the customers but for their own growth, development, and wellbeing.
Do not ignore this opportunity, come in and check us out, worst case scenario- you find out all the things we say are true (which you will) and you are a perfect fit. Do not be scared of change you have to move on and grow we encourage it here a Fletchers with loads of in house progression. If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career with the opportunity to grow and develop, a workplace where you are a valued member of the team and not just a number, we would love to hear from you.
- Speaking with the customers via phone and email
- Obtaining and drafting a full timeline of events based on the customer’s instructions in relation to injury claims and be able to be empathetic.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of claims process for Medical Negligence, RTA, Data Breach and Personal Injury claims.
- Building rapport with customers ensuring all accurate information is taken and entered onto the Proclaim file management system.
- Monitoring own task list making sure all enquiries are contacted daily to chase the customer for instructions
- Ensure individual targets/KPI’s are met monthly
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Action all post on files and deal with accordingly
- Assisting others with any other duties as and when required
- Liaising with supervisors where necessary
- Adhering to GDPR & Fletchers processes
- Any other ad-hoc duties
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Call Centre experience or customer facing experience
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and telephone skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team player
- Microsoft Office
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good listening and organisational skills
- Grade A – C in GCSE English language
- Drive, Ambition, and ability to work to KPI’s/Targets
We reserve the right to close this role before the date specified depending on the calibre and volume of candidates