Are you looking for your first step into a legal role? Do you have Call Centre experience or studying/passed Law Degree? Are you looking for part time hours?
If so Fletchers have an existing opportunity to Join our friendly Customer Contact team. To act as first point of contact for the customer using all the below skills to take a detailed timeline of events in relation to their injuries sustained.
• Speaking with the customers via phone and email
• Obtaining and drafting a full timeline of events based on the customer’s instructions in relation to injury claims and be able to be empathetic.
• Developing and maintaining knowledge of claims process for Medical Negligence, RTA, Data Breach and Personal Injury claims.
• Building rapport with customers ensuring all accurate information is taken and entered onto the Proclaim file management system.
• Monitoring own task list making sure all enquiries are contacted daily to chase the customer for instructions
• Ensure individual targets/KPI’s are met monthly
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Action all post on files and deal with accordingly
• Assisting others with any other duties as and when required
• Liaising with supervisors where necessary
• Adhering to GDPR & Fletchers processes
• Any other ad-hoc duties
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Call Centre experience required (min 1 year) or studying/passed Law Degree
• A willingness to progress within the company
• Excellent verbal, written communication, and telephone skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Team player
• Microsoft Office
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Good listening and organisational skills
• Grade A – C in GCSE English language
What you can expect from us:
• 17.5 hours per working week ( including Saturday)
• Office/ Home working available after completion of training
• Bonus scheme
• 35 days holiday including bank holiday and we close for Christmas (Pro-Rata for Part time)
• Option to purchase 3 extra days holiday
• 3 days additional day holiday on the 5th, 7th and 9th full year of employment.
• Sick pay – after completion of probation
• Flexible agile working environment
• Company events
• Pension scheme
• Work life balance
• Value awards
• Breakout rooms with free tea and coffee, TVs, table football and comfy sofa’s to relax on your breaks when working in the office
• Internal Progression
TRUST | INNOVATION | DEVELOPMENT | PERFORMANCE | CUSTOMER
Our people are at the heart of everything we do! We take pride in the results gained for our clients and go the extra mile to get justice.
Fletchers are an employer of choice, rated a top 80 Law Firm by the Times. We believe that diversity drives innovation, we are all different people aiming for the same goal to get our customers the compensation they deserve. Our culture drives our employees to achieve the best, not only for the customers but for their own growth, development and wellbeing.
If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career with the opportunity to grow and develop, a workplace where you are a valued member of the team and not just a number, we would love to hear from you.