JOB TITLE: Pre-Issue Litigation Executive
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Target Driven
To assist the team dealing with a mixture of RTA cases. The job will include assisting on others’ cases as well as the potential to work on some cases individually. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in RTA claims and dealing with the MOJ portal and liability disputes.
- Assist running either to point of issue or settlement
- Taking initial instructions from clients, including accident circumstances, injury details and financial losses.
- Must be confident using the MOJ portal for Low Value Road Traffic Claims and in completing and submitting Claim Notification Forms.
- Arranging medical appointments.
- Instructing engineer inspections.
- Liaise with hire companies and third party insurers over liability and losses.
- Review and take instructions from the client over offers of settlement.
- Work towards the team target
- Help cover absent team members work