To provide support to all members of the company, primarily focussing around processing of the incoming and outgoing post, photocopying and miscellaneous errands.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES INCLUDE.
- Photocopying and other related tasks
- Errands relevant to office duties.
- Regular collection of post and processing ensuring outgoing post is ready for collection by the post office.
- Processing and scanning of all incoming post
- Maintain sufficient supplies of refreshments, stationery and cleaning supplies.
- Covering the reception desk and carrying out receptionist duties during the lunchtime period and during the absence of the receptionist.
- Assisting other staff members with miscellaneous tasks as and when required to do so.
- Assisting with delivery of training to all new staff.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
Working Pattern – Monday to Friday – 9:30am to 1:00pm (17.5 hrs)
6 Months Fixed Term Contract