Legal claims against medical professionals can divide opinions. Why should we burden the NHS with the additional costs of claims?
At Fletchers, we firmly believe that our lawyers play an essential role in helping people and their families to get their lives back on track.
Compensation helps people rebuild after they have been badly let down by people in whom they placed their trust.
However, we too have a duty of care to act responsibly and only take action when it is fully justified.
With that in mind we have created a charter – a set of principles that guide our actions.
1. We never cold-call people trying to hunt out cases – our clients find us because we are the best at what we do.
2. We won’t inititate a claim until it has passed a rigorous vetting procedure to assess that it has merit.
3. We actively check to ensure claims are legitimate.
4. Our key motivation is improving the lives of people who have sustained serious injury as a result of another’s negligence or as victims of medical malpractice.
5. Monetary compensation is only part of our objective for clients. We also believe in securing the peace of mind that comes with achieving the right outcome – whether that’s confirmation of who was to blame or ensuring that the same can’t happen to others in the future.
6. We act with passion becuase we believe in the cases we take on. Our work is never just a job to us.
7. We recognise that accidents happen, and that’s a part of life. However, negligence isn’t simply an accident and by identifying and labelling it as such we are helping to make health services better.
8. We never compromise the privacy and dignity of our clients. Your information is always private and secure.
Our principles and values guide us each hour of every working day, supporting our ambition to always be the best medical negligence solicitors in the UK.
If you or a family member think they have suffered from medical negligence then get in touch with one of our team.
We are happy to listen and will put all our efforts in ensuring a swift and just outcome for you and your loved ones.