Prize Draw Rules
The promoter of this Prize Draw is Fletchers Solicitors Limited, Dukes House, 34 Hoghton St, Southport, PR9 0PA. By entering the Prize Draw, you will be bound by the rules set out below and so are advised to read these terms before entering:
- The Prize Draw is free to enter.
- You can only enter once.
- The prize draw is open to Fletchers customers only who have completed the Fletchers online reputation survey. All entrants must also be resident in the UK and be aged 16 or over.
- If you are under 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian – by entering the competition you confirm that you have consent
- You must have completed the Fletchers Solicitors online survey by midnight 26th February 2017 (“the closing date”) to be entered into the prize draw.
- There will be 1 winner of £200 of Love2Shop vouchers, chosen in a random draw. No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
- The draw will take place on 28th February 2017. The draw will be carried out by an independent person from all valid entries received by the closing date in such manner as that independent person may decide. The determination of winners by such independent person shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email by 1st March 2017.
- We will email the address supplied to notify the winner.
- Fletchers cannot and does not accept any responsibility for late or corrupted entries for any reason (e.g. failure of software or internet connection).
- The Prize Draw is not open to anyone directly or indirectly involved in the running or promotion of the Prize Draw, including employees of Fletchers, their families and other connected persons.
- In any case of force majeure (circumstances beyond Fletchers’ control) Fletchers reserves the right to cancel, extend or shorten the period of participation or alter in any way whatsoever the terms and conditions of this prize draw. Fletchers reserves the right in its sole discretion to exclude any person from the Prize Draw at any time. Fletchers decision will be final and binding.
- The prize winners names can be obtained after 2nd March 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Fletchers at the above address.
- These rules are governed by the law of England and Wales. In the event of any legal dispute, the law of England and Wales will apply.