At Fletchers Group, we pride ourselves upon being a responsible employer.
Our people are our greatest assets, and each person plays a key strategic role in the development of our team, our services, and the growth of our business.
In 2022, we launched our new ‘People’ proposition, the ‘three C’s’: Culture, Career Development, and Compensation & Recognition.
We developed new projects from the ground up (such as our new intern programme; Fletchers Academy), introduced new benefits in response to our employee annual survey, and continued the development of the People team; improving service to the rest of the company.
Fletchers Group Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
In 2023 we launched our Accelerate 2028 strategy which outlines our plan around ED&I and how we plan to to create an inclusive environment where all colleagues thrive and reach their full potential, whatever their identity or background. Read more here
New changes 2022
Also, just because we're a law firm doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun.
We have a social committee organising regular events like Fridge Fridays, Christmas drinks, and theatre trips, so there’s always something fun for colleagues to join in with.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI)
We believe that our team should be as diverse as the people and communities we serve. We believe that we are stronger for having Fletcherians from different backgrounds, who bring different perspectives and experiences. Diversity and inclusion are a moral and business imperative. Diverse and inclusive businesses perform better, are more resilient, and are more likely to do the right thing when it counts.
We are committed to an inclusive workplace and culture, and we’ve made great strides in this area:
- EDI strategy with targets to launch in the second half of 2023.
- The creation of an EDI committee to help shape the agenda.
- We also actively support and participate in diversity campaigns such as Pride, Ramadan, and Black History Month to name a few.
- Colleagues provided resources for them to set up their own employee-led diversity networks.
- Diversity champions appointed across the business including Emma Hamnett as Neurodiversity Champion.
We’re all about looking after people. Especially our colleagues. We offer what is arguably one of the best benefits packages in the industry. Our company benefits have been carefully chosen to support the things that matter most, colleague’s health, their well-being, and their future.
We now offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package, help with dental care, health screenings, discount at gyms, and alternative therapies.
We take our colleague’s well-being seriously and have several initiatives around prevention as well as support for those who need it:
- We have a network of trained Mental Health champions, ready to support colleagues.
- MediCash is available for colleagues (post probation) providing them with medical insurance.
- We also have a team of nurses who provide confidential health checks for colleagues.
If you like what you've read and want to join Fletchers, you can view and apply for opportunities here.