In partnership with SignVideo
Fletchers Group is proud to become accessible to the Deaf and BSL community. We are the first to admit that this change has been a long time coming, and we are humbly aware of how difficult it has been historically, for the Deaf community to connect to a legal service provider. That’s why we are very happy to be able to take the first step in removing these barriers, and open up conversations with all those who need our support.
If you are looking to speak to a specialist solicitor in relation to a personal injury or medical negligence claim, you can do so by connecting with a registered British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter, alongside one of our trained enquiries team members, to discuss your experience.
Understanding the technicalities of a legal case can be difficult, but we will work with you to simplify the process from start to finish. Speak to us in your language, and we’ll guide you through ours.
To start a video call with a registered BSL interpreter, use the ‘Connect to BSL interpreter’ link below.
How it works
Simply click the ‘Connect to BSL interpreter’ link and you will be connected to a BSL interpreter via live video chat. Your dedicated interpreter will connect to our enquires team to introduce you and your outline your query. We will speak directly to you through your interpreter, and help you understand whether you might have a legal case for consideration. Our free SignVideo service for Deaf BSL clients is available Monday to Friday 8-8 and Saturday 9-5.
What do I need
To use SignVideo, you will need three things as minimum requirements:
- 1) Device: Which can mean any of the following:
- Window PC app
- Apple Macs app
- iOS app
- Android app
- SignVideo Web
- 2) Webcam: Which can be plugged in or built in.
- 3) Good internet connection: For the best experience with SignVideo, we advise having a minimum 2mbps upload and download internet speed. Your internet connection can be any of the following:
- 3G,4G,5G mobile network
- Plugged in Broadband/ethernet
- With these three requirements met, you will be able to connect to the registered BSL interpreter easily.
- How can I get help and support?
- To resolve any issues you may have, please check SignVideo’s FAQ page: