Partner & Solicitor/ Birth Injury Team Leader
Trevor is an incredibly respected and knowledgeable solicitor with over 35 years’ experience, dealing with complex, catastrophic clinical negligence cases. Throughout his illustrious career, Trevor has recovered multi-million pound damages on behalf of clients in various areas of practice over the years.
“Little did I realise when I searched online for someone to take on my case, that I had found the very best.”
“He has an unrivalled depth and breadth of experience in clinical negligence work.”
“His assessment of cases is scrupulous and his judgement on both merits and evidence is first-class”
Notable Settled Cases
ABX v Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust
Acting on behalf of a family involving a birth injury case which began in 2012. The case is ongoing and trial is listed for 2023.
ABX v Bristol & Weston at University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
A highly complex birth injury case, acting for a family. Achieved settlement approval for £15M following High Court mediation.
- Trevor was present at the formation of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) over twenty years ago and the Society of Clinical Injury Lawyers (SCIL)
- A ‘Fellow of APIL’ and an active participant in SCIL meetings for Fletchers
- Chief Assessor for the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Panel
- Specialist panel member for Action Against Medical Accidents (AVMA)
- A continuing member and former Chair of FOCIS (Forum of Complex Injury Solicitors)
- Law Degree BA (Hons)
- Maxwell Law Prize
- Chambers & Partners
- Open Access Government
- Birth injury solicitor warns of repeated mistakes as maternity negligence claims rise
- £10.5M settlement secured in meningitis negligence case
- Maternity services in the spotlight: Ockenden Review and Maternity Reporting
- Development of a device to detect baby brain injury earlier